Wednesday, May 7, 2008

First post

These are my boys : Caiden and Kierson. Since I will be mostly writing about them, thought I'd share a pic. I enjoy so much looking at my sister's "blog". She is SO creative, and has such a talent writing and I have had many chuckles . .I used to be on "myspace", but am banned from ever using such thing again. It ruined several ( thats right, more than one compter, NOT GOOD ) computers with viruses. I'm not quite sure what to do on here, I feel I do not have many intersting things in my life, or intersting thoughts. I will most likely share my funny and sometimes perhaps not so funny encounters with my kids, and maybe if athought or two do happen to float in my mind, I will try to express the best way I can. soooooo... here goes...........!!!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi one of Amy Jo's blogger friends here...welcome to the world of blogging...nothing scary about it...and it's way better than MYSpace!! Good Luck!