Tuesday, May 13, 2008

happy screams

This is prime example of how loud my house can be! Kierson enjoys belting out screams , and Caiden responds back by louder glorious screams. Now that Kierson is crawling all over, Caiden has reverted back to crawling ( sometimes ) and they chase around the house. Kierson will eat everything and anything he sees on the floor. I am constantly having to swipe things out of his mouth, and am waiting for the day that he poops out some peculiar object that I just didnt get to in t ime. Yikes! Caiden like to randomly pray now during the day, he clasps his hands and squeezes his eyes shut...." Dear Jesus , thank you for this beautiful day." Sometimes I hear this prayer about 6 times a day, ocasionally he'll throw thanks in there to his family, and monster trucks. There are SO many times during the day I just wish I could capture what he says and does. He likes to tell me to "SETTLE DOWN"<> and puts along some nice hand movements to go. I put a shirt on him today that had a pocket up in the corner , and he excitedly exclaims " "Hey , this shirt is like grandpa Pfeify's". Apparently when my dad visited 2 monthes ago, he sported a shirt that had a pocket, and Caiden locked that into his memory. Everyday Rik and I are amazed at how much he remembers. Caiden also likes to ask me" YOU HAPPY ?" usually after I am all disheveled from diciplining him, or sometimes if I'm just staring into space... he wants to know to know if I'm feeling happy. One things that will always melt my heart no matter how many time he says it is "Momma , I love you all the way to the moon and back". For Christmas this year " grammy" bought him( and made a DVD of her reading to him..) a book called " Guess how much I love you" . It is the sweetest things out of his mouth, and even better when he just says it randomly =) He listens, oh man does he listen, and when I happen to say the "wrong word" , he lets me know. He laughs and says" you say the wrong word !!!!!!! " thinking it's just hilarious that I made a mistake. I know this is a massive lot of writing, but very rarely do I get a chance at the computer =(

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

"Settle down"? that's really funny. If Brian and I are discussing something, Joshua will tell us not to "talk back" to each other. :)

Amy Jo said...

Hey! I see the whole post now, or did you add to it? I love hearing his little comments...

Tonight, while I was changing Joshua into PJ's, he said, "I feel soooo handsome!" Oh my...Don't know where that came from!