Saturday, January 10, 2009

bad bad week...

It's 3;14am on saturday . That's right, and I am WIDE awake.... my story begins on Monday night of this past week.I have a cold and feel a bit not myself, but this was nothing compared to what the week would bring....... My choice for dinner that night was a frozen dinner I had never had before, ( now I eat frozen's all the time, just not this kind) it was a beef assortment, and before I ate it I kinda thought "ehh I may not like this" Well let me tell you ,,,,, I did not. Within about 12 minutes after eating it I felt pain. As the night proceeded I t became unbearable, like someone ripping out my stomach. Finally, whew... it happened, I puked, and felt awesome... for 3 minutes. Then went on puking a few times throughout the night, I even tried sleeping on our nasty bathroom, but was too repulsing. I took a total of 4 baths throughout the night too. Now for some reason when I get a fever I like baths, the unusual aspect about this is our bath-tub SUCKS and only fills up not even enough cover ones ( freezing)body, however this did not stop me. Tuesday was by far the worst day of this week, I couldn't take care of my kids, literally. I cancelled babysitting and had Caiden picked up by Rik's mom, but I still had Kierson,,,, my ever - so needy,mischevious 17 mo. old. It was beyond difficult to even get off the couch, to change his diaper and look at food to try to feed him. I spent the day in my bed , and mostly so did he. He destroyed my room, and tore apart all my magazines and had a blast scattering them throughout my room. He even layed right ontop of my head, had to be close,,,, had to be close,,,,, ughhh. Somehow , we made it through the day , and at night Rik took the kids and I slept and my fever broke in the night. These last few days I have been a zombie, very weak / no energy... havent left the house, still some lingering stomach pains.... I get my period and as always that is a blessing. LAst night Kierson was up for a few hours, sick, so was up periodially , but that was tolerable. As I woke today I thought , MAN today is the day I will be back to myself,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can pick up, play with the kids instead of stare at them from the couch,,,,,, wel, no such luck. I had a burst of energy for about 2 hours, I did laundry and walked 10 minutes on the treadmill, ( wooo-hooo) and then I crash again, and this evening get a migraine. Soooo, I take Excedrin , and it doesnt work,,,, sooooo I take more,, and HELLO 3;30 am... here I am ready to GO!!!! Where had this energy been all week.??.. and goodness gracious what in the world am I going to be like tomorrow with NO SLEEP !!!!! It's amazing all the things that go through your head when your laying there,,, for hours,,,, songs from church from like 15 years ago ,( that one seems to be a hit in my head,,,weird huh? )Seriously wish I could go grocery shopping right now, or go outside for a quick run,,, anything to try to tire me out! I tried to wake Rik to tell him " hey, I'm still awake" , ( trying to get some sympathy) he moaned and turned over. darn, must be nice to be sleeping ever so softly......and this has been my bad bad week.

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

what a week! I know it was terrible, but you have a funny way of writing and I can't help but laugh at you! Guess you won't buy that beef meal again, huh? Good thing you've got a crockpot!

Deliagang said...

You have a crockpot? Could you send me your favorite recipe.