Wednesday, June 11, 2008

80's bachlerette party!

I have been to very few " bachlerette parties" in my life, and this one was definetly one I won't forget. The theme as you can see was 80's apparell. I think this is rather funny, seeing that I was born in 1982.... in this picture we are at a roller-skating rink! it was a blast !It was actually pretty fun getting ready. We all got ready together, each of us dumping out our bags full of fun things we all found. The sad thing was the style is BACK!!! MAn , there are some pretty UUUUUGLy clothes out there.One girl "crimped my hair" =) ( I'm in the pink shirt and jeans on the left) One girl did everyone's crazy makeup,,,,, everyone looked amazing. We proceeded to the bars after this , for a night of,,, uhhh well drinking for some,,, thankfully I remained sober. I say thankfully because when 2 am hit, some intense drama hit, and I needed to assist in some important matters. We got plenty of "LOOKS" and it actually was alot of fun !

No comments: