Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kierson mohawk


As I woke this morning and stumbled out into the kitchen, I saw a clump of hair ( quite similair to that of my sons) just hanging out on the counter. I thought nothing of it, again, it's early. I go down to get Kierson up , and ah ha then it all makes sense. Kierson's head is shaved. That's right, Its shaved into a "mohawk" style haircut. I fling open our bedroom door, and demand what in the world has he done to my baby???? !!!!!!!! It all took place after I retired to bed at a very early t ime of 7;30 pm, ( I took some Benadryl and was OUT ). Rik smiles saying" You told me I could". Granted when I was asked the question earlier, I thought he meant to stimply "style" his hair in a mohawk, sure no problem. Anyways, I made him style it for church, with the proper gel and hairspray,,,,, it actually looks pretty darn cute. How long will I think it's cute..... who knows.

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

oh my! I want to see a front view of him too! I wonder if Caiden will get a similar cut some late night while you're sleeping...

Colleen said...

That is pretty funny! Olivia's hair is growing very long down the center and everyone is always commenting that she has a mohawk! Brad is always styling her hair like that! Kierson looks pretty cute with that cut!