Monday, June 23, 2008

wedding


Rik and I were in a wedding this past weekend. It was our first wedding that we were in together, we actaullly felt like the "old" couple there. Everyone else in the party was single, and it was quite an odd feeling. It was fun to be able to be with Rik, yes he's my husband, but very rarely do I actualy get an evening with him all to myself, well at least in my presence al night =) We ended up picking up the kida at 1;30 am.... Rik decided he wanted the kids at home with us. We are slightly obsessed with our kids I think, We walk in and Caiden is WIDE AWAKE playing on the couch, and Rik's mom passed out on the couch. He had never fallen alseep..... WHAT?

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

You guys look amazing! Looks like the weather was really nice that day too. Just imagine if you didn't go pick up the kids...wonder if Caiden would have pulled his first all nighter with grandma fast asleep!