Thursday, June 5, 2008

camping

Loving the water Lots of hugs, lots of hugs.....





This past weekend we met my family in Ohio for some camping fun festivities. This is a classic pic of my mom, always smiling , laughing, and surrounded by her grandkids. Everywhere she went they followed, she brought with her a car full of toys, bubbles, crayons, pails, shovels, she thought of it all. They simply could not get enough of their Grammy, and you could tell she would'nt have it any other way. The three boys amazingly are all only monthes apart, and are so FUN to watch how they interact, and react to eachother.

3 comments:

mom said...

I was in heaven. What a wonderful time we had. I am so blessed to have the greatest family ever.
love with hugs,
mom

Amy Jo said...

I love that photo of the boys hugging.. I wonder how many more years we'll see of that before they grow out of it!

Colleen said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! All the boys are getting so big! I can't wait to see them again. Love you guys!